Holiday Gift Guide: For the Guys
November 30, 2016
Dad’s, husbands, brothers, and all the other men on our lists can be some of the most difficult people to shop for around the holiday season. We’re constantly searching for the perfect gifts for the men in our lives, so today we’ve rounded up some of our favorite gift ideas that any guy is sure to love. Here are our top picks for gifts this year:
- Leather Watchbox: Genuine leather and a cotton chambray lining. This watch box is beautifully made!
- Personalized Leather Key Fob: These are made by hand in the U.S.A. and can be hand stamped with a monogram for no extra charge!
- Portable Phone Charger: For the guys who are always on the go! This charger is sleek, fits in a pocket, and charges both Apple and Android devices.
- ‘Novel’ Duffel Bag: We love the leather details of this bag, and the shoe compartment makes it perfect to take to the gym, overnight, or on a work trip.
- Fitbit Smart Watch: For the sporty guy! The display syncs with a smartphone and displays text messages, caller id, and more.
- Magpul Phone Case: This phone case is slim and comes in multiple color options. With nearly 1000 five-star reviews, you can’t go wrong with this case!
- Yeti Tumbler: Every guy should have a Yeti tumbler. These work SO WELL for both hot and cold beverages.
- Electric Smoker: Easy to use and cooks any meat to perfection!
- Dapperdesk Planner: Luxurious Mohawk paper and a genuine leather cover. Our Dapperdesk planner is perfect to get your hubby organized in the new year!
- Cotton Tie: This tie can be casual or worn with a suit, and we love personalized touch of the hidden monogram.
- Ugg ‘Ascot’ Suede Slippers: These slippers come in multiple colors, are durable, and have excellent reviews. Any guy is sure to love them, and his feet will thank you, too!