Weekly Top Ten: February 29th - March 4th, 2016
March 04, 2016
Happy Friday! We're loving these ten things this week and think that you will too! :)
1) Scarlet and Gold Art Prints: We love the girls over at Scarlet and Gold and adore the message behind their gorgeous prints. Such good messages to adorn the walls of your house with.
2) Kate Spade's Gold Dot Pencil Pouch: We've shared this pencil pouch with ya'll before, but it's so handy for keeping all of your pens, washi tape, and other desk supplies in order that we wanted to share it again for all of our new readers! So cute and functional.
3) Wall Stripes: We've all seen those perfectly painted wall stripes in rooms on Pinterest and swooned over them. They're gorgeous. We found these adhesive wall stripes and think they look like the perfect Pinterest hack!
4) Our 'Organization' Board on Pinterest: Speaking of Pinterest, are you following along with us? We've pinned some of our favorite ideas for organizing your home and office over on our Pinterest account. Run and take a look!
5) Dapperdesk Brass Pens: Good news! We still have some brass pens in stock! Pick one up today to gift to a special man in your life.
6) '7 Tips for Fabulous Spring Parties' on Piazzazzerie's Blog: Spring is almost here! We loved this post by Pizzazzerie on hosting a spring party.
7) Gold Foil Business Cards: We love our business cards from Moo! These cards are gorgeous and are such a good price point.
8) Hand Blown Vase from Mark and Graham: Since spring is coming, you're going to need a pretty vase to put those spring flowers in, right? We love this one from Mark and Graham. Gorgeous!
9) "When Your Dad is a Twin..." video on Youtube: We're partial to anything twin-related around here. If you're looking for a Friday pick-me up, you won't be disappointed. :)
10) Our March Playlist: Our March Playlist is up on Spotify! Take a listen to see what we'll be listening to in the office all month long.