6 Easy Recipes to Bring to a Superbowl Party
February 03, 2016
Today we've gathered up some of the best recipes for you to take to a Superbowl party this weekend! More than likely, you'll be watching the game with friends and family, eating lots of delicious food, and joining the rest of America in being a football fan, if only for just a day. All of these recipes are easy to make and are sure to be a big hit come game time!
1) Cheesy Bacon Pull Apart Bread: This pull apart bread looks (and tastes!) impressive, but is much easier than it looks. This one will be gone before half-time!
2) Pizzazèrie's Football Cookies: These football cookies are Pinterest worthy and the perfect dessert for a party. You can't go wrong with cinnamon roll cookies!
3) Buffalo Chicken Dip: A fun twist on a classic favorite! Instead of bringing buffalo wings this year, try out this buffalo chicken dip. SO yummy!
4) BBQ Pork: Football and sliders go hand-in-hand, and this BBQ pork recipe is perfect for making them at home (hint: they cook in the crock pot!).
5) Skillet Nachos: Everyone loves nachos! These skillet nachos have a quick prep time and are loaded with lots of yummy toppings.
6) Guacamole: No Superbowl party is complete without chips and dip! This guac dip has impeccable reviews and a ten minute prep time! Now that's what we call a win!