Weekly Top Ten: December 28 - January 1
January 01, 2016
Happy Friday, and Happy 2016! We want you to have an awesome 2016, so this week's top ten post is all about helping you do just that. We've gathered up ten of our very favorite desk and organizational items to help you succeed in the new year!
1) PowerSheets: when we're intentional with our goal planning, we can make all sorts of things happen! That's why we love PowerSheets so much. A must have for intentional goal setting!
2) Navy Stripe Memory Box: Store your favorite memories (ticket stubs, programs, children's artwork...) or organize your desk in 2016 with our memory boxes!
3) Acrylic Catchall Box: Keep all those random objects on your desk, like paper clips and washi tape, organized with this monogrammed catchall box from design darling.
4) Ashley Brooke's 'Get It Together' Notebook: If you're in the market for a spiral notebook to keep track of things in the new year, you can't go wrong with this one from Ashley Brooke!
5) Pineapple Trinket Dish and Clips: How cute is this brass trinket dish and paper clip set? Two staple pieces for a stylish, organized desk!
6) Home Base Binder: From budgeting to meal planning, our Home Base Binder has you covered! Use alongside your Simplified Planner to stay on top of things in 2016.
7) Kate Spade Sticky Note Set: Say good bye to boring sticky notes! We love this set for sprucing up our daily reminders.
8) Acrylic Pencil Cup: We get asked all the time where Emily's acrylic pencil cup is from, so we're sharing it with you today. It's one of our very favorite desk accessories!
9) Kate Spade Gold Stapler: because stapling papers is just a little bit more fun when you have a stapler this gorgeous. :)
10) Simplified Planner: Our very favorite tool for getting organized in 2016! There's still time to purchase a Simplified Planner or a Dapperdesk planner for the new year (but hurry, we're selling out fast!).