Holiday Gift Guide: For the Guys
November 04, 2015
This week's gift guide is for all of the men in your life-- husbands, dads, brothers, and whoever else might be on your list this year. Here are our top picks for each of the special guys in your life:
1) Tovolo Ice Molds: for the perfect spherical shaped cubes that melt evenly and slowly. These ice molds put regular ice cubes to shame.
2) Dapperdesk: now available for pre-order! Gift the well-suited men in your life one of our brand new planners, legal pads, or brass pens, each made from the highest quality materials.
3) Yeti Tumbler: The five star reviews speak for themselves! These tumblers work SO. WELL.
4) Polo Black: Bold, but not overpowering. Refined, but daring. This cologne is almost too good.
6) Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt: Vineyard Vines Shep Shirts are a staple item in any man's closet. We love this navy one!
8) Frye Wallet: this wallet is incredibly well made, and the leather wears so nicely over time. Perfect for all of the guys on your list this Christmas!
9) Ray-Ban Wayfarers: These will never go out of style and look great on any guy. Such a classic gift!
10) Personalized Craft Beer Holder: Buying for a guy who is a craft beer connoisseur, or a home brewer? This would make a great gift for him! It even has an attached bottle opener.
11) Keurig Rivo: We can't get enough of this espresso machine. It's just as convenient as a standard Keurig, but it makes delicious cappuccinos, lattes (hot or iced!), and shots of espresso.
12) Ugg 'Ascot' Suede Slipper: These slippers come in multiple colors, are durable, and have excellent reviews. Any guy is sure to love them, and his feet will thank you, too!