Holiday Gift Guide: Girlfriends
October 28, 2015
We believe in slowing down around the holiday season and taking time to enjoy the simple things. You know, like those Christmas traditions that we seem to anticipate all year long but then feel like we have no time for when the actual holiday season hits. Or the family parties that we love attending but forget to enjoy because we're thinking of all the bazilion things we still haven't crossed off our to-do list. Sipping hot chocolate in pajamas and baking Christmas cookies with little ones is just so much more enjoyable when we're not scrambling to finish up our Christmas shopping and make those last minute holiday plans.
So, this year, we're getting a jump start on Christmas shopping so we can enjoy #allthethings instead of feeling like we have to do #allthethings once December gets here. We're so excited to share all the great gifts we're finding with you, too! Every week leading up to Christmas, we'll be giving you holiday gift guides for each of the special people in your life (moms, babies, kiddos, men...you name it; we've got it covered!) right here on the blog. Today, we're focusing on all the girlfriends in your life. These gifts are perfect for sisters, coworkers, mommy friends, or whoever else is on your shopping list this year. We had so much fun putting together theses staple gift items for all of those special gals in your life!
1) Georgica Jelly Sandals: Here in Florida we wear sandals year 'round, and these sandals, by Jack Rogers, make the perfect gift! They're great for all your girlfriends in warmer climates this Christmas!
2) Gold Heart Print: Add a little note reminding her that her heart is made of gold to make it even more personal!
3) Kate Spade Thermal Mug: We adore this and use it regularly. Your coffee (or tea!) loving friends will, too!
4) One Line a Day: for all of the sentimental girls on your shopping list. Help them document 2016 with this memory keepsake book!
5) Aurelie Bidermann Gold Heart Ring: If you're feeling extra generous this year, Aurelie Bidermann's love ring is sure to make any girl feel special this Christmas. Great for showing some love to your sisters!
6) Volcano Candle by Capri Blue: Tropical fruits. Sugared citrus. Exotic mountain greens. This candle is pretty much the perfect gift for any of the gals on your list!
7) Mug by Ashley Brooke: These mugs are so fabulous. We love adding yummy packs of gourmet cocoa and a cute teaspoon stirrer to make the gift complete!
8) Flamingo Print: Great for your gallery wall loving friend. Simple, sweet, and the price can't be beat!
9) Barrington Bags Stadium Crossbody: We all know that girl who is crazy stylish and always traveling or out and about. This is perfect for her! You can even add a monogram and choose from SO MANY different patterns and colors. Love!!
10) "Hello" Phone Case: This case is designed by EL's very own Whitney (our new senior designer!), and we think it's absolutely adorable. Great for your accessory loving friend!
11) Simplified Planner MayBook: Whether your girlfriends own Simplified Planners or not (they fit perfectly inside the front pocket!), they'll be sure to love these little notebooks. Plus, the cover and inside pages are totally customizable!
12) Gold Rimmed Wine Glasses: Gift these to your wine loving friend this Christmas, and she'll appreciate you with every sip! These glasses are GORGEOUS.
14) Moon and Lola Monogrammed Necklace: This necklace offers so many different style and color options! Such a fun gift for just about anyone. :)