Weekly Top Ten: October 19-23, 2015
October 23, 2015
Happy Friday! We're loving these ten things this week and think that you will too! :)
1) Love Does by Bob Goff: This book is a MUST read! Everyone on the EL team has it, and we're convinced loving BIG and doing something is what fuels impact. Love Does is a lighthearted, fun read that will give you a kick in the pants and inspire you to be incredible!
2) 12 Must-See TED Talks for Purposeful Women: Erica, of Let Why Lead, put together a list of her twelve favorite TED talks. If you want to feel like you can do amazing and purposeful things, we highly suggest taking a look at these!
3) Our Home Base Binder: The perfect place to help you keep all your ducks in a row! Use alongside your Simplified Planner for everything from budgeting to meal planning.
4) Lara Casey's PowerSheets: Pre-order's are now open in the Lara Casey Shop! We love Lara and can't think of a better tool to help you accomplish your goals than her team's PowerSheets. (They're also great to use inside our Home Base Binder!)
5) Minted: We adore Minted's holiday card options. So pretty and premium quality. They even offer free recipient addressing!
6) Bourbon and Bowties Pineapple Bangle: Emily's favorite pineapple bangle that so many of you ask about! These go with just about anything AND are handmade by local women.
7) NARS Lipstick: so smooth and moisturizing. Just the right amount of color. Feels natural. We could go on and on about this lipstick. Plus, there's tons of fun color options!
8) Taste of Home's Chocolate Monkey Bread Recipe: If you're looking for a fun treat to make with your kiddos this weekend (or by yourself-- we won't judge!), look no further!
9) @OhJoy's instagram feed: Joy has the most fun Instagram feed. Follow her for daily doses of creativity, inspiration, and the most adorable photos of her sweet family! We can't get enough of her book, Oh Joy!: 60 Ways to Create and Give Joy, either.
10) Plum Pretty Sugar: Our favorite pajamas. Ever. They make great gifts, too!