5 Cute Handbags for Spring
March 09, 2016
photo via: Winsome and Gold
Spring is just around the corner, which means we’re updating our wardrobes with a few staple pieces for the warmer weather! We’ve been on the hunt for the perfect totes to transition us into spring time, so today we’re sharing our top 5 finds with you. You can’t go wrong with any of these bags!
1) Street Level Reversible Faux Leather Tote: We’ve shared this tote before, but it’s so great, we thought we’d share again! Under $50. Free Shipping. And the perfect colors for spring!
2) Barrington Bags’ ‘St. Anne’ Tote: Barrington lets you channel your inner fashion designer and design your own bag! Plus, the quality is fantastic, and you can monogram your creation. We love the St. Anne Tote and find that it’s the perfect size for most of our needs, but you can’t go wrong with any of their bags.
3) Carolina Dandy’s Monogrammed Crossbody: If you’re looking for a smaller cross body at a great price point, this bag is adorable and comes from a great small business. We’ve had nothing but good experiences with Carolina Dandy!
4) Everyday Leather Tote from Mark and Graham: So many fun colors!! Mark and Graham’s totes will not leave you disappointed. This bag is gorgeous, and you can add a monogram for no additional charge (can you tell we love a perfectly placed monogram!?).
5) Hayden Reis by Emily Ley: Have you seen the Emily Ley collaboration with Hayden Reis? This bag is great for day trips with your family, long car rides, or days at the beach. Made from genuine sailcloth, so it’s waterproof and wipes clean easily. And, you can add a monogram. :)