2021 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
November 13, 2021
Hi, friends! Stocking stuffers can be the most fun gifts to give and receive with a random assortment of thoughtful things someone loves. It's a great excuse to spoil him or her with small treats, but don't forget necessities like toothbrushes, toothpaste, and socks are always great options, too! Their favorite candies, chocolates, and savory snacks can also be a tasty addition. We gathered a few ideas for games, gadgets, self care, and more for you to stuff into all-the-stockings this holiday season!
For the Stockings:
- Smart Watch for kids – encourages them to be more active by seeing their step count!
- Selfie camera for kids – so fun for them to play photographer alongside you!
- This cute set of playing cards
- Sugar Lips – Tip: If you're filling multiple stockings, purchase this set to divide and put one balm in each stocking.
- Wireless headphones or these earbuds are a great option too!
- Cutest water bottle
- Healthy hair essentials – great for teenagers, too!
- But if they would rather not do their hair, this cute hat is a must.
- This candle smells as pretty as it looks.
- Conversation game – new games in stockings are always so fun. Play on Christmas night!
- Golf ball drink chillers – perfect for they guys.
- Shower steamers – gift anyone a spa-like treat, and they will be forever grateful.
- Reusable manicure set
- 100 Things to Do scratch off poster – this is so cool.
- This charcuterie card deck offers 50 creative ideas for pretty platters of snacks!
- For any set of keys and every kiddo's backpack!
- Memory Teaser
- 50 twistable crayons – a colorful dream come true!
- Paint by Sticker
- Paint brush rinse cups
- The sweetest stuffed lion – a new friend for any little one!
- Tic-Tac-Toe on the go!
- Detangling brush – perfect for kids and adults.
- This ring is beautiful for everyday jewelry!
- Optimism cards – pick someone up with the happiest deck of cards.