Hi, friends! Take the pressure off yourself to find the best gift for your sisters, friends, and daughters. We've already done it for you! All you need to do is purchase, wrap, and give. It's so fun to give good gifts – the presents that truly make you more excited to give than receive.
We know that friendships are not enhanced through a gift, but it can serve as a thoughtful extension to the invaluable gifts of support, kindness, and time you give all year. The careful attention that goes into your sister or friend enjoying a particular gift is a special part of the holiday season.
For Girlfriends & Sisters:
- This throw blanket has the prettiest texture and the coziest touch! Pair with some yummy chocolates for the perfect solo movie night. If you have a bit of a larger budget, we love this luxurious blanket too!
- Any gal will be lucky to receive this beautifully detailed candle. And it smells amazing!
- We are huge proponents of going the extra mile to make a gift even more thoughtful. Gift this cookbook to a friend in addition to preparing one of the book's recipes. Deliver it all to their front door with a special note!
- She will love to try this simple glow set that quickly enhances natural beauty!
- Fill this adorable frame with your favorite picture of you and your sister or girlfriend.
- Personalize a doormat for her front porch!
- This lip oil is such a treat!
- Gift this personalized weekender or amazing toiletry set and plan a girls weekend. How fun?!
- When Less Becomes More and Grace Not Perfection by Emily Ley – Years ago, a husband reached out to Emily wanting to purchase GNP so that he could write his wife a special note on the pages about mommy guilt – about how she is perfect just as she is, about how special she is, and about how appreciated she is. What a special way to bless a spouse, a friend, or a family member!
- Pantry Cocktails + the ingredients for a fun drink. Add a pretty cocktail glass, too!
- These pink earrings are so fun! It's always a pleasant surprise for her to open something she loves but might not purchase for herself.
- This beautiful necklace is classic and personal.
- If you're looking for something to bring to the host of a holiday party, these wine preservers would be perfect to add with a nice bottle of wine!
- Have you tried these shower steamers? Give the gift of an at-home-spa to someone who needs it!
- If you're wanting to spice up a gift card, this mini puzzle is a fun, tangible addition!