Hi, friends! Father's Day is just around the corner (Sunday, June 20), and we know how difficult guys can be to shop for, so we wanted to help y'all prepare the sweetest gifts. Team Simplified gathered a few items we're planning to purchase and a few other items our husbands or dads already love. To go the extra mile, pair one of these with an activity or fun-filled day to, most importantly, make our dads, brothers, husbands, grandpas, or friends feel loved. It's a wonderful excuse to spoil the men in our life who have raised us or our babies (in any way) for an entire day.
2021 Father's Day Gift Guide:
- The perfect everyday wallet – stylish with a slim design and functional features.
- This car wash caddy is so neat (and organized)!
- Speaking of organized, there are a few navy 2021 Dapperdesks left from our At-A-Glance x Simplified collaboration. These are awesome for guys with a busy schedule!
- Help dad up his grilling game with a Mini Rub Set. The Regional is so good, but you can't go wrong with any of them.
- Pair the seasoning set with this instant read meat thermometer. These are so helpful!
- This small business creates the most fun modern movie prints – something thoughtful for the movie-loving dad!
- A speaker and GPS in one? Win! This is definitely the ultimate gift for a golfing man.
- Keep him cool while looking cool with this performance hat – great for sports, exercise, or even just a hot day.
- Summer slide sandals – complete the gift with a pair of swim trunks and a family pool day!
- Backyard golf cornhole game – so fun!
- Plan a date night for you and your husband as a thank you for being the best dad. Gift him this shirt to wear for dinner – loving the color combo.
Happy Father's Day to each father, soon-to-be dad, grandpa, or father-figure! We hope you show the ones in your life just how much they mean to you.
And if this day is a little too hard, Team Simplified is thinking and praying for you and your heart. ❤️