2020 Holiday Gift Guide: Ideas for Mom
November 21, 2020
Hi, friends! It's almost as if there isn't a gift to truly represent our appreciation and admiration for the mamas and mama-figures in our lives. We want to show them how dearly we love their love and support so Team Simplified collected a list of items we are gifting our moms (and mothers-in-law). And actually, several of these are on our own wishlists too!
If you are a mama, thank you. If you are a grandma (or Nana), thank you. If you are a mother figure in anyone's life, thank you. You are doing a wonderful job in everything you do.
Ideas for Mom
- Eufy – the do-it-all robot vacuum to simplify mom's life.
- The cutest pullover – you might want to grab two so you can match!
- Weighted blanket – give the gift of deep sleep & relaxation. Every mom deserves a nap!
- Smart home fragrance – every mom wants their house to smell like home.
- Skincare fridge – she will feel so fancy with chilled moisturizers every night.
- Pearl earrings – the classiest, most beautiful pair!
- Abstract canvas – the perfect piece to gift! Our friend, Lindsay, has such a special touch.
- The softest robe – her new necessity!
- Fuzzy slippers – if you give a mom a robe, she's going to need some slippers!
- Tall Notepads – Citrus & Weekly. Write a note to mom on the first page!
- The prettiest Dominoes set – would pair great with gourmet pizza dough and an invitation to a game night. Family time is the perfect gift for any mama.
Our team is praying for the hurting hearts missing moms this holiday season. We are also thinking about those longing for a better relationship with their mom. The holidays can make seasons of grief or discomfort even more sensitive – we are hugging you from afar.