Weekly Top Ten: May 15 - 20, 2016
May 20, 2016
1) Scarlet and Gold Tanks: We love the girls over at Scarlet and Gold, and their tanks are some of our very favorites. Super soft and cute!
2) Fluffy French Toast Recipe: Great for a special breakfast this Saturday morning. You and your family will love this yummy recipe!
3) @caitlinkruse on Instagram: Caitlin's gorgeous feed has inspiration for all the things— from motherhood to fashion to home decor. We love following along with her!
4) Kate Spade Initial Tumbler: Our whole team uses this tumbler and we LOVE it. It's great for refiling with water throughout the day. (If they don't have your initial, they also have lots of other cute options, like this pretty floral one).
6) Baby Bling Headband: We're always asked where to find great little headbands (thanks to Miss Caroline's fabulous collection). This headband has great reviews and comes in lots of fun colors (plus, free shipping and returns!).
7) Watermelon Candle: The perfect candle for a backyard party this summer! Bonus: it smells like watermelon, too!
8) Our Home Board on Pinterest: Are you following along with us on Pinterest? We're always pinning our favorite decor finds and inspiration over on our "home" board.
9) Unashamed by Christine Caine: In her new book, Christine discusses how to rid yourself of guilt and shame, step into your calling, and fulfill your destiny. She has an incredible story and an even more incredible message. A must read!
10) Our May Playlist: Our May playlist is full of celebratory songs for our Spring Simplified Planner launch! Take a listen to find out what we've been listening to in the office this month.