Ten Ways to Use the NEW Monthly Simplified Planner
April 13, 2021
Hi, friends! We are so excited to launch our brand NEW Monthly Simplified Planners tomorrow, April 14 at 10am EST. This particular product has been requested for some time now – we heard you and finally made it happen! These beautiful Monthlies–Carolina Blooms & Blush Stripe– are designed to be the perfect companion to your Daily and Weekly Simplified Planners. The Monthly edition covers 12 months with one two-page spread per month, a saddle stitched binding, and 13 notes pages in the back.
We can't wait to see how everyone chooses to use their Monthly Simplified Planner. Here are a few ideas:
- Meal planning – organize groceries and meals for the month in one place!
- Budgeting – finances always need a space. If you are sharing a budget with someone else, a Monthly will serve as a great and available way to coordinate as a team.
- Gardening – We hope this will help all gardeners plan out their year of fresh flowers and produce!
- Cleaning – make a plan to keep a clean home week by week.
- Perpetual calendar – If you have a lot of birthdays, anniversaries, and important dates to remember, dedicate a Monthly to keep them. Write reminders to send cards or purchase gifts in time!
- Assignments (teachers and students) – keep track of due dates and exams. Tests can't sneak up on you when you can view a whole month at one time!
- Big-picture planning – setting goals is so important to actually accomplishing what you wish! Sit down with a Monthly to plan actionable steps for achieving your goals.
- Chore chart – implement a routine for your kids to be responsible around the house.
- Fitness – plan workouts and wellness in one place to hold yourself accountable. A Monthly can help you incorporate variety into a fitness routine!
- Gratitude – keep a Monthly just for gratitude by writing a simple note of thanks on each date. What a beautiful planner of cheer and happiness it will be to look back on!